Our MM2H Online Assessment is a fast way to determine whether you are eligible for the MM2H application.
- This assessment acts as a pre-screening. Our commitment to act as your MM2H Agent shall be based on the actual documents you submit to us.
- Privacy note: All personal documents submitted to us shall be treated as strictly confidential; we will only disclose your information to the Ministry of Tourism and Immigration Department for your MM2H application purposes only.
- We are bound by the full refund policy therefore we will let you know up front if you are not eligible to apply for the MM2H status.
- After submitting the following form, we will reply you with a quick assessment. Please include our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account in order to receive our reply accordingly without delay.
- Due to the constant fluctuation of the foreign exchange, please declare your financial status in your currencies e.g.: USD, GBP, AUD, CAD (Please DO NOT use symbol such as $ for currency), we need to assess your financial qualification based on the current foreign exchange conversion rate to Ringgit Malaysia.
Malaysia My Second Home - MM2H Online Assessment
Images & Photographs : Courtesy of TOURISM MALAYSIA
Website Designed and Hosted by JOY-STAY (MM2H) SDN BHD (748840-U) Copyright © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved.
Your country of citizenship :
Occupation & Work Location (Country) :
State your marital status clearly (Married/Separated/Divorced/Single) :
State number & age of your children you wish to include in your application:
State your available Cash-in-Bank/Cash Assets:
(Must be able to show proof of this amount in 3 latest bank statements at the submission stage)
For example: USD 700,000 in bank.
NOTE: This Assessment is only meant for pre-screening purpose only; we do not commit to be your MM2H Agent until we receive all required documents via emails for our thorough review & confirmation.
REMINDER: If you do not receive our reply after 3 working days, please email us at email@example.com Kindly make sure our email address is in your email account safe contact list.
State your reasons to join the MM2H :
*NOTE: Please complete all the above textbox before submission.
For items 11, 12 & 13
please use the currency abbreviations below out :
AED = UAE Dirhams
AUD = Australia Dollars
BDT = Bangladeshi Taka
CAD = Canada Dollars
CHF = Swiss Francs
CNY =China Yuan
EGP = Egyptian Pound
EUR = EURO
GBP = U.K. Pounds
HKD = Hong Kong Dollar
IDR = Indonesia Rupiahs
INR = India Rupees
IRR = Iran Rials
JPY = Japan Yen
KRW = South Korea Won
NZD = New Zealand
OMR = Omani Rial
PKR = Pakistan Rupees
RMB =China Renminbi
SAR = S. Arabia Riyals
SEK = Sweden Kronor
SGD = Singapore Dollars
THB = Thailand Baht
TTD = Trinidad & Tobago
TWD = Taiwan Dollars
USD = U.S.Dollars
ZAR = S. Africa Rand
State your intent to join MM2H as Single or with spouse and / or with children :
State the source & amount of monthly income :
(Salary / rental / pension / bank interests etc.)
For example: monthly salary = USD4,000;
Bank Interest @5% p.a. = USD2,500 per month
State your Non-Cash Assets :
(Shares, ownership of properties, etc.)
For example: USD 300,000 in shares,
USD 500,000 in property
Are you willing to place the Fixed Deposit of MYR150,000 (for age 50 & above) OR MYR300,000 (for age below 50) ?
NOTE: If you wish to live in Sarawak and Sabah,
you cannot apply here.
Please state clearly which part of Malaysia you intend to live with your MM2H visa:-
a)West Malaysia b)Sabah c)Sarawak
Do you intend to engage Joy-Stay as your MM2H Agent ?
Have you ever been to Malaysia? If yes, when was the last time you entered Malaysia ? Please specify the type of visa issued to you.
For example: Work Permit , Spouse Programme, Special Pass, Social Visit Pass.
Should you have any Comments or Enquiries, kindly state your specific questions here :
Please re-enter your email address :
Please DO NOT submit this Online Assessment if you wish to :
- to apply Directly with the Ministry.
- to apply for Work Permit / Business Visa in Malaysia.
- to live in Sabah & Sarawak under the MM2H Programme.
We will not reply to those who have the above intention(s).
Last updated: 11 July, 2017